2011年10月2日日曜日

What is my favorite artists?

     It's very similar topic and style with one of the Genta's blog topic, but I want to introduce 3 artists of my favorite artists.


1. Arctic monkeys
When I was a high school student, I listened to the arctic monkeys' songs and played their songs in my club activity; Keikon club. Also, when I went to the Summer Sonic 2007, I listened to their songs directly. Very excited!!!
Their music influenced me so much.



2. Kasabian
I listened to their songs very much when I was a high school student, too. Also, I listened to their songs, when I went to the Summer Sonic 2007, directly, too. Their live performance were very fun and excited all people there.



3. Acidman
When I joined the Keion club, I played a lot of the Acidman's songs, so my drums' technique is affected by them too much. Someday I want to go listen to their live performance!!



     I like not only rock music but also classical and jazz music. I like the Chopin's and Liszt's music. Also, I like the Soil & "Pimp" Sessions' music,too.
I want to all genre's music, so please introduce your favorite music to me!!!
I want to be affected by all kinds of music!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad that you introduced your favorite songs.
    All songs are Rock 'N' Rolling!! It excites me very much.

    Did you listen to the ACIDMAN's new album?
    One of my friend has really praised that so It on my mind.

    返信削除
  2. You excited? I'm very happy!!

    I've not listened to the new album yet, I want to listen to it soon!!!(maybe after fall term...)

    返信削除