2011年10月10日月曜日

Week 5 Fixed Topic

What is "happiness" to me?


     I easily enjoy everything, so I want to make an itemization of my "happiness". Before my itemization, I want to think about the question; "What is "happiness"?". I feel happiness when I meet/have something to make me excited, relaxed and comfortable about my life. Happiness means my substantial and meaningful life, to me. Also, happiness means my efforts to make my life substantial and meaningful, to me.



     From here, I want to write about something which gives me happiness and from which I can get happiness.
  • to play archery
  • to eat "sweets" and delicious foods/ to drink alcohol
  • to talk and play with friends/ to communicate with people/ to listen to others' opinions/ to smile and enjoy with my friends
  • to watch TV programs and movies/ to read mangas
  • to travel over the world
  • to know (learn) about and find out new things/ studying/ reading/ especially political theory, political philosophy and political thought
  • to sleep
  • just to relax without think about anything
  • to drive a car / cycling
  • to listen to the music/ (to play the drums and piano)

I like to sleep, but I must take care of twice sleep, especially in cold morning.
 
This is a movie from "E-tele 0655, NHK".

    2 件のコメント:

    1. Itemization of happiness is good idea to know what is happiness.
      I also get happiness from sleeping.
      Sleeping is great!!

      返信削除
    2. Thank you for your comment, Riki.

      If possible, I want to sleep more during this term:D

      返信削除