2011年10月4日火曜日

Week 4 Fixed Topic

What are my greatest strengths and weakness?

     I want to write about my strengths and weakness. Mark wrote on his blog's article about his strengths and weakness, and he referred to not only inner world: strengths and weakness, but also outside world: opportunities and threats. However, I'm not sure about my opportunities and threats ( what I am able to be here: ICU, may be my opportunity...), so now focus on my inner world's strengths and weakness.



     (Strengths)
     ・I can eat most of "general food" except insects and strong smelling food
     ・Positive and forget after sleep
     ・The responsibility→ Once I decide that I would do it, I always do.
     ・Seriousness and honesty→ Once I am hooked on something(studying, reading, watching TV, Game, Playing archery, etc...), I always concentrate on them forgetting myself, outside world and time passing.
     ・I can stick to something which I really want to do, such as Politics, playing archery, playing music etc, for very long time.
     ex) I went to swimming school for about 14 years and piano school for 9 years. When I was a junior high school student, I had belonged to a soft tennis club for 3 years. When I was a high school student, I had belonged to a Keion-club for 3 years. I played the Drums. 
     ・I really think that the atmosphere (in Japanese: WA) around me is the most important thing.


     (Weakness)
     ・ I am very prompted by compassion.→ If someone appeal something to my heart, very easily I will be impressed.
     ・ A little bashful and I often tend to feign to be sociable.
     ・ I easily respect some people. At the same time, soon, very easily, I am disappointed in some people.
     ・ I am the person who is quick to get excited about something and equally quick to forget it.
     ・ A little "Bad" eyes: nearsightedness, (a little bit) astigmatism, muscae volitantes and dyschromatopsia(color anomaly).
     ・ Sometimes (especially on holidays) a little lazy
     ・ Sometimes narrow view of things
     ・ I easily believe what somebody tell me.
     ・ Sometimes change my superficial opinion and attitude a little bit
     ・ Once I become quite indifferent to to something because something irritating to me happened, I'll do them a little irresponsibly.


     These are my personality. I'm a little ashamed of writing it, but I could understand me more. Anyway, give me your comments and critical opinions!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Good night, Aze.
    I just thought that I do not have so much responsibilities for many things compared with you.
    I respect your responsibilities.
    Sometimes, I forgot to do things that was asked by somebody, and I always regret it. I am trying not to do it, but still I do it...

    However, I think you opened yourself enough. It might be hard and embarrassing for you, but you did well, I think.

    Good work, Aze!

    返信削除
  2. Good afternoon, Buchi,
    I think you have so much responsibilities, too, or you have more responsibilities!!
    All people sometimes forget something, so do not mind it!

    Thanks for your comment!! I want to open my mind more through this Mark's SE class. And, I want to know about myself and meet real and new myself!!

    Anyway,thank you for your comment, Buchi!!

    返信削除