2011年10月23日日曜日

My place where I was born, brought up and now live in.

     I have lived in Nishikasai, Edogawa Ward, since I was born. Edogawa Ward is the most east city in Tokyo. In Edogawa Ward, many people live, and commute to the center of the Metropolis to work every day. Today, many Indians, Koreans and Chinese people are living in Edogawa Ward, especially Nishikasai. The boss of the Indian ethnic group has lived in an apartment building next to an apartment building I have lived in. He has imported Indian teas and sold them. Also, he has introduced many Indians from India to the Japanese companies. He has introduced the living places in Japan to the Indian people.

     Nishikasai has a public park with a zoo. There, everybody can see many animals such as lesser pandas, prairie dogs and penguins, and touch many animals such as goats, sheep and rabbits, for free. Many children with their parents often go there especially on weekend. If possible, you should go there! Also, I had enjoyed when I was very young. Therefore, I go there, and I can remember past myself. This is one of my special places impressing me.

Aze

6 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know that so many foreigners live in Edogawa Ward especially Nishikasai.
    I'm very interested in the boss of Indian!!
    The boss must be strong.
    Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. The boss has a very long beard.
    He looks strong, but now he is a little old.

    返信削除
  3. I lived in Nishi-kasai when I was elementary school student. My house was near to Edogawa-sports center. I often went to Gyo-sen park too!

    返信削除
  4. Really?
    I often went to Edogawa-sports center("Suposen") to swim.

    返信削除
  5. Wow, I also lived in Nishi-kasai and I would've grown up there if I hadn't left for the States.

    返信削除
  6. >Kan
    Oh, really? You also lived in Nishi-kasai??
    Amazing!

    返信削除