2011年9月29日木曜日

Week 3 Fixed Topic

What is the most precious thing in my life?

     It is a very difficult question, I think, because I have lived for only 21 years. However, I thought about it and find an answer. My answer to the question is having met some people, who influenced my character building, periodically in my life. The 1st important person is my piano teacher: Ms. Inudo. The 2nd important person is my elementary teacher: Mr. Tate. The 3rd important person is my cram school teacher ,when I was a elementary school student and a junior high school student, Mr. Oshima. The 4th important person is my cram school teacher, when I was a Ronin, that is, after graduated from my high school and before entering ICU, Mr. Oshima (the 3rd person is same name, but different person.).


     Firstly, my piano teacher, who teach piano to me for 9 years: from 6 years old to 15 years old, is important person for me. She taught to me not only how to play the piano better but also the pleasure of music. Thanks to her, I enjoyed all music classes at elementary school, junior high school and high school. Also, after finished playing the piano, thanks to her, I wanted to play the drums and tried it!


     Secondly, my elementary school teacher, when I was a 5th and 6th grade, Mr. Tate is important person for me. He is the 1st male teacher for me. He taught morality, which is needed for living in our society, to me. He seriously responded to my requests for advices many times. Also, he taught the pleasure of sports to me. Thanks to him, I could become more sociable.


     Thirdly, Mr. Oshima taught to me the pleasure of learning. Thanks to him, I could start enjoying studying al subjects. Also, thanks to him, I could go to the Toyama high school, where I wanted to go the most.


     Fourthly, Mr oshima, who is a cram school teacher for high school students and Ronin, taught to me the pleasure of studying at an University. He taught not only how to answer the entrance exams for entering an university but also how exciting the studying at an university is. He talked about many majors and introduced many books for the students. After entering ICU, I enjoyed reading some books he introduced.


     I introduced 5 people here, but I had many people, who influenced me, such as my friends, my family, the people I met in the UK and Turkey and all the people I have communicated with in my life. I want to say to all the people "Thank you very much. Thanks to you, I am able to be what I am today.".

2 件のコメント:

  1. You met many great people!
    I like my piano teacher too.
    She taught me the piano for 13 years.
    She taught not only how to play the piano but also how to make my life happy!

    返信削除
  2. >Mitsuru

    Thanks!!
    Your piano teacher is awesome, isn't she?

    返信削除