2011年9月26日月曜日

Week 2 Fixed Topic

Who am I? How would I answer that question?


In the SE class, I introduced myself by doing 10×10 presentation, so first I want to summarize my presentation and second add some information of myself more deeply.

1.
My name is Yosuke Azetaka. I'm 21 years old. I am an ICU's 14 student. I live in Edogawa-ku (the far east of Tokyo) with my family: my father, my mother and my younger sister(18). Before entering ICU, I went to a Sundai cram school at Ochanomizu for one year. I'm interested in Politics, especially political theory and political thought, so now I want to major in Politics. I belong to the ICU archery club. I play archery, especially target archery. Archery is very fun, so it is better for you to try playing archery soon! You will enjoy it. When I was a freshman student, I went to the UK as a SEA program. This summer I went to Turkey with my section mate: Takeshi, for half a month. I like the 2 artists: Arctic monkeys and Kasabian. The most favorite songs are "When The Sun Goes Down" and "Club Foot". I like eating cakes and ice creams and drinking alcohol drinks, especially beers. Now I like reading 2 mangas: "Kimini-todoke" and "Sket Dance". I really enjoy reading these mangas. I'm not sure about my future, but now I have 3 objectives. First, I want to get more scores in archery. Second, I want to study Politics more. Third, I want to communicate with all SE section mates and Mark more!!

2.
・I went to swimming school for about 14 years and piano school for 9 years. When I was a junior high school student, I had belonged to a soft tennis club for 3 years. When I was a high school student, I had belonged to a Keion-club for 3 years. I played the Drums.
・I said that my future is not sure, but I hope, if possible, I'll take a master's course of politics at a graduate school. I'll write about it more deeply, someday, in my blog.
・Recently, I have been said sometimes by my friends "You hide your many secret feelings, so I cannot know about yourself." I tend to be a little sociable and cheerful in front of people, but actually this me is not what I am; I am a little bashful and tend to hide my real feelings for the good atmosphere. After the talking with my friends, I am talking about myself more, now. I want to talk with my friends, disclosing our real feelings more.

AZE

4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm surprised that all your activities are continued over three years!
    You are suitable for the words, "Practice makes perfect."

    I'm getting to want to know your 2 favorite artists, Arctic monkeys and Kasabian.
    I will listen to their song on Youtube at first.

    返信削除
  2. "Kimini-todoke" and "Sket Dance" are very interesting comic!
    I love them too!

    返信削除
  3. >Genta

    Thank you for your comment: You are suitable for the words, "Practice makes perfect.".

    Arctic monkeys and Kasabian is very good artist, so, if you like their music, I will be happy!!

    AZE

    返信削除
  4. >Mitsuru

    You too??
    Someday, I want to talk about the mangas with you.

    AZE

    返信削除