2011年9月14日水曜日

Week 1 Fixed topic

1.Why did I decide to take this class?
(and) 2. Do I like to write? Why or Why not?


1.
     To answer the 1st question "Why did I decide to take this class", I have 4 reasons. First, I like the topic of this class: you. I'm interested in the questions like "Who am I?". I want to think about myself more. Second, I want to become able to write about myself more circumstantially and critically in English by using diverse ways. By using diverse ways, I want to find new myself. Third, this class's teacher is Mark. Mark was my ASP teacher in freshman's spring term. I enjoyed the ASP class, so I hoped to take Mark's SE class. Fourthly, I want to remember the past myself. I think many people tend to forget the past themselves and their past memories, so now I want to meet past myself to know about myself more deeply and correctly. It is needed for knowing about myself not only rushing to my future but also remembering myself. Therefore, I wanted to take this class.

2.
     I like to write. There are 2 reasons. First, I can disclose my opinions to many people by writing. If people want other people to listen to or know about my opinions, talking(speaking) or writing is a useful tool. However, by talking, people can communicate with the limited number of people (same place and same time). It is true that if people use SKYPE, people can communicate with each other from diverse places. Also, it is true that if the talking is recorded, many people can listen to the talking whenever people want to listen to that. It is probably possible for people, who will be born after the talking are recorded, to listen to the talking. However, I think and hope writing has bigger power and impact than talking(speaking). Writing is a new way for human beings. After human beings appear on earth, humans like Australopithecus were able to speak and communicate with each other soon. However, humans started writing only thousands years ago : historic times. Therefore, I think wring is a very younger way of communication, so it has more possibility to create something new!! Second, through writing, I can organize my ideas and find new ideas more easily. After writing brainstorming or clustering, I often get new ideas and opinions. It may be a strong power of writing. Therefore, I like writing.

4 件のコメント:

  1. many people say "I love mark! so I took it!":)
    I want to be said these word someday!www

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your 1st comment to my blog!!
    I agree with you. I want to be said these word!! For example, I want to be said "Aze-san is very kind, so I like him. I want to follow him!!" from my "Kohai"(= people who enter the compony later than me). I want to become such a person.

    Aze

    返信削除
  3. Hello, this is Genta's writing.
    takeha is my nickname on the Internet.

    I agree to your point that we can organize our ideas through writing.
    When I try to do SE homework, I have to think about myself. That's process is suffering , but also comfortable.

    I want to be said "We love Genta!", too.
    I wonder how I can become such a loved person.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Genta,
    Your nickname is very cool, isn't it?

    Thank you for your comment!

    Let's enjoy writing and become such a person, haha.

    AZE

    返信削除