2011年11月10日木曜日

Travel

     When I was a freshman, I participated in the freshman SEA program and went to the UK. In the UK, I went to a lot of paces such as York, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and Edinburgh. I saw a lot of buildings. I not only visited the sightseeing cities but also went to watch F1 race at Silverstone Circuit. In these places, I met diverse people. They have diverse characters and nationalities. Through talking with them, I might have been able to cultivate my view to other cultures. Through meeting them, my worldview broadened.
     This summer, I went to Turkey with one of my section mates. There, also, I met diverse people. Exactly, some Turkish people are not good people, that is, confidence men. However, through communicating with all people I met in Turkey, I might have been able to become more mature mentally.
     These experiences show that traveling changes people/people's feeling/people's how to think about everything, positively. Therefore, I want to travel more. I want to meer more people.

4 件のコメント:

  1. ahhh I'm so jealous that you went to Turkey!
    I have a close friend in Ankara. I really miss her and I'm thinking to visit her at some point.
    I would like to know where you went and how it was.
    I hope you had an awesome time there!

    返信削除
  2. Oh really?
    I visited some cities of west Turkey, someday I want to write a blog related to this topic. Anyway, I had a very good time there.

    返信削除
  3. You are really active! and make me wish I should have attended SEA program.

    I want to go to both countries someday!

    返信削除
  4. You should go there!!

    Traveling is very fun and you can meet new yourself.

    返信削除