2011年11月9日水曜日

My friends ~My freshman ELP section mates~

     I want to write about one of the most important things, that is, my freshman ELP section mates. I like them very much. We did many section parties("Sekukon"). Also, we did section travels twice. We went to Hakone and Minakami. Why do I think they are very important? There are three reasons. Firstly, I can talk with them about everything in a relaxed way. They often listen to my speaking seriously. Also, we can joke with each other. The time, when I spend on with BI section mates, can relieve my exhaustion. Secondly, thanks to them, I can find new myself, whom I did not know, and my faults. They sometimes criticize me, so I can meet my unconsciousness. Thirdly, they always motivate me. They are very eager about everything such as studying, club activities and part time jobs. When I see the attitudes of them, I want to study more, play archery more and work. Therefore, I like them and regard them as my very important and esencial things. Do you have any important person(s) to you? If so, let's keep the relationship carefully.

2 件のコメント:

  1. By watching you, Buchi, or Takeshi, I have a image that section BL is a very close section.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you!
    However, my section is not BL but BI. Sorry.

    返信削除