2011年11月10日木曜日

My living place: Nishikasai (2)

     I wrote a past blog about my living place: Nishikasai, so in this blog article I want to write more. Firstly, I want to write about the problems of Indians. Many Indians have lived in Nishikasai. They have tried to adapt to the Japan/Japanese cultures. However, they have had many Indian communities, and the communities are very closing. I want to know about them, their problems and their dissatisfaction to Japan/Japanese people, but I cannot because I cannot join the communities and have any opportunity to communicate with them. I want the Edogawa ward public office to create new public places where everybody can communicate with others freely. Secondly, Nishikasai is very near to Tokyo Disney Resort. When I was a junior high school student, exactly I played with friends at parks, played tennis, played bowling, sang with friends at karaoke, as many general junior high school students did. However, many times I went to Tokyo Disney Resort with my friends because it is very near and Nishikasai did not have enough places to play in and enough amusements.
      I introduced the problem of Nishikasai and a special advantage of Nishikasai. Anyway, if possible, don't you visit Nishikasai?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿